It's time to visit one of Raleigh's best kept secrets, Phillips Farm. A modern thirty-five (35) stall equestrian facility nestled on eighty-three (83) picturesque acres of rolling hillsides located just minutes from downtown Raleigh, NC.
The Phillips family has created the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of today's world. If you have a passion for equines, perfect sunsets and enjoy good company this is the place for you. Phillips Farm offers a full compliment of equitation services. Come visit their dream and discover a very pleasant reality!
- Family atmosphere.
- Owners reside on premise.
- Affordable, flexible, truly voluntary, successful lesson program.
- Respectful, professional, versatile, experienced instructors.
- 12'x12' stalls.
- 2 large indoor wash stalls with hot & cold running water.
- 2 tack rooms, each stall is provided an individual tack trunk.
- Large pastures, sturdy wooden Post & Rail fencing with hot wire on upper and mid-level boards for added security.
- Small group or individual turnouts, each featuring a 12/12 seasonal rotational turnout.
- 250’x150’ lighted arena outfitted with multiple jumps & cavalettis.
- 60' round pen.
- Ten (10) miles of riding trails.
- Covered outdoor lounge area with comfortable seating.
- Picnic area.
Randy and Sherri have accomplished what many people said could not be done, peaceful diversity. When visiting the barn you will meet serious English equitation competitors, students, Parelli practitioners and casual trail riders. We are a family of independent horse people with the emphasis being on mutual respect and enjoyment.